Materials & Product Care Guide
BY ANABELLE strongly recommends that our customers consult a professional in leather care or a shoemaker for specific care advice.
To keep your products in good condition, the following general leather
care is recommended:
- Keep the leather area clean and dry using a soft dry cloth;
- Always store your products away from light and heat;
- Protect your leather products from rain and moisture;
- Store your products in the BY ANABELLE dust bag provided;
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces.
BY ANABELLE’s creations are entirely hand-made, using only the
highest quality materials. For this reason, there could be minor
divergences between each item. Such features should not be considered defects but elements that distinguish a handicraft and artistic product.